Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Power of Yoga


"The yoga we teach is not about learning to put your feet behind your ears".. It is not? then what am I supposed to be doing in a yoga class then? I always wanted a shot like that and it is difficult to accomplish it just by playing around in photoshop :( "It's about learning to love and look after the body you've been given"

I guess the latter seems far better than the first.. i mean.. If I don't love the body that I was given then how am I going to post the putting-my-leg-behind-my-ear picture on facebook?
I'm doing this as part of an interview for an online marketing internship. I know you may think "Yoga company" and marketing? em.. somebody has to bring all those yoga fanatics in don't you think ?

I don't know whether I'm going to be given the position, but I do know that it is going to be a great experience: The chance to have a glance of one of the most successful yoga companies in the UK, based in London, that promotes a way of life that helps a person to become calmer, healthier and happier. It's already working.. I'm smiling as I type!

4 comments:

paola.savva@gmail.com said...

i have a question.do you have tolove the product in order to promote it;or is marketing based on what you believe obout the product?knowing you ,i believe you are the perfect person to promote yoka.I wish you all the best....

paola.savva@gmail.com said...

i have a question.do you have tolove the product in order to promote it;or is marketing based on what you believe obout the product?knowing you ,i believe you are the perfect person to promote yoka.I wish you all the best....

Unknown said...

You are doing a great job! Because of you I had the great experience of doing yoga in your company in London. You made me realize how yoga releases you and makes you feel better. And by trying it out, all you've said to me was true. Yoga exercise is perfect. Everyone should try it out! :)

xrisouax said...

To Paola: If you don't loove the product you promote then you are not true to yourself and then not true to others

Thanks for your lovely feedback! xx